Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tonight's menu and cooking plan

As my work schedule speeds up I need to do more cooking at once, but only twice a week...Sundays and Thursdays.

The ghee is almost finished.

Tonight is "pizza night" which is actually a fun, easy meal. I'm making the crust first. The pizza actually takes about 10 minutes once the crust is done. I suppose I could actually make and freeze a few of those crusts...hmm.

There will be steamed cauliflower and roasted fennel with our pizza. (The fennel just showed up in our box and I was at a loss until I found this:
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/roasted_fennel/

Simple. Nice. Looks tasty.

Then I have to make two entrees for the next four days. Once chicken and one beef.

I am hoping to put together either a fun ice cream type thing or an apple/pear pie.

It's going to be a late night here...better get back to work.

No comments: