Saturday, June 11, 2011

On the menu this week...

I'm planning Little Moo's first meal schedule for camp. It's a bit daunting. I usually don't plan a full 5 days ahead, so I did as much actual cooking tonight as I could. There are a few more things for tomorrow, but the big work is done.

Finished - roasted chicken, veg. timbales (slightly fallen, but still tasty,) vegetable stew, pasta and tomato sauce (which she says she doesn't like. Oh well, more for us...) Still to make: beef burgers with onions and zucchini. Leaving the coconut bread for tomorrow! I'll slice up carrot sticks, chop up fruit for her yogurt the night before...

Anyone else out there making good stuff tonight?

If I can get these timbales right so that they don't collapse I'll post them here...they're super-yummy, even if they're not aesthetically gorgeous.

No comments: